Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome

Welcome and have a nice visit. I will explain certain question might be you all be asked. Why i use blurry picture. The answer is currently i don't have yet D SLR camera. I will buy it later. 2nd thing i think to show you guys the raw picture because to be honest. I don't like bluffing or cheating. What i show in the picture are the raw image without editing. Because i love art, i don't like to use adobe Photoshop for touch up. For me photoshop exist for repairing image, or make it alive. Not for perfection or make it to became unreal. It's up to you guys to believe what you all have to believe. For me it's enough doing honest and sincere doing business with you all. Sometimes i feel excited doing my business hobby. It's teach me good lesson and creativity about art and environment especially for fashion. Actually my background are engineering + programming. Cheese......... ;)
Simple make me become perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment